FX currency trading signals are based either on a sophisticated algorithm that seeks correlations between currencies, distortions of the market and analyzes technical and various statistics or on a human made technical analysis that points out when to go in and out on a trade of a certain currency pair. The robots are fully automated but are regulated by the traders and programmers 24 hours a day.
Automated strategies of “fire and forget” are not profitable over time as the market changes over short periods and therefore the algorithms and robots that make the signals have changes and adjustments made on a regular basis by programmers and experts in the trading field that know when to make chnges, for example during holidays.
There are a lot of automated strategies that were profitable during 2007 to 2008 then in 2009 had stopped working. This is why automated strategies of fire and forget operate mainly in cases of clear arbitrage or risk arbitrage, but in the case of Scalping / Kirkop (short transactions with entry of seconds to a few minutes) and swing positions it is almost impossible to remain profitable over time.
Most of the hedge fund world suffered huge losses in 2008 and had to close their funds due to bad currency signals coming from non-updated and non routinely adjusted robots and algorithms.
This is one of the many reasons that today the forex signals come from algorithms and robots that are not %100 automated and are routinely changed and updated by programmers and market experts.
FX Currency Trading Signal Services advantages:
- Total control of risk characteristics
- Also suitable for those who do not have much time to trade
- No delays! Sent directly to the trading system
- Traders are supervised at all hours trading
- You can operate the system with any broker
- Regular updates to the currency signals robot and algorithms according to market changes
- Full transparency and historical performance data
- A robot with no emotions, operates according to automated models